Promote and sale your eBook with a landing page (beta)

Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and promoting your book on the Internet
lesly

Promote and sale your eBook with a landing page (beta)

Post by lesly » September 21st, 2015, 10:47 pm

Hello Writers, my name is Lesly, my friend Max and I we started writing an eBook and we also launched a small service for eBook writer named "Ebooklanding.me". The purpose is to allow you to sell and promote your eBook with your own domain name and your own landing page. This way you can build your own brand, get found on Google, collect readers' emails, optimize your SEO and more. We actually are on a beta test and we looking for some feedback. So, if you are interested please follow this link to register: http://www.ebooklanding.me/users/sign_up

I hope see you soon,
Lesly.

sandra125

Re: Promote and sale your eBook with a landing page (beta)

Post by sandra125 » January 21st, 2021, 5:52 am

Thanks for your valuable feedback, but your landing page does not work properly.

petergordom

Re: Promote and sale your eBook with a landing page (beta)

Post by petergordom » May 12th, 2021, 7:33 am

I think its great solution for new business. Mobile app development is the process or act by which a certain mobile app is created for mobiles, including simple mobile phones, business phones or smart phones. This software company https://mlsdev.com is mostly available in the form of apps (which are just small applications or small programs) which provide various functions to the user. The main objective behind the creation of this software is to make the mobile user experience much better. As the software is designed and developed specifically for the particular device used by a user, it meets the expectations and requirements of that particular device. Apart from that, the software is designed to cater to the unique needs of the particular user and as per the recent trends, one can also download them free of cost.