Forum Christmas Party!!!

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
Watcher55

Re: Forum Christmas Party!!!

Post by Watcher55 » December 22nd, 2010, 6:16 pm

Sommer Leigh wrote:
Watcher55 wrote:Man, I called dibbs on the bowl. Someone already took what was on that plate with the x on it!

You'll have to pry the bowl out of my cold dead hands.
You know why they call these beaters - rriight?

Margo

Post by Margo » December 22nd, 2010, 6:18 pm

Remember I called dibbs on the beaters! Ack, chocolate! But but but it's frosting...Christmas frosting...

[licks the beater anyway]

I suggest everyone take cover. The sugar should be hitting my system in a few minutes.
Urban fantasy, epic fantasy, and hot Norse elves. http://margolerwill.blogspot.com/

dios4vida

Post by dios4vida » December 22nd, 2010, 6:31 pm

<steals bowl from Sommer and Watcher>

I think I need chocolate more than Cthulhu Santa needed souls. Or sugar-free peeps.

Cheekychook, look what you've started! The violence against our fellow Bransforum-mates! We love each other here!

<beats back Sommer and Watcher to keep them away from my frosting>

Seriously, cheekychook, if you keep posting pictures like that I think you're gonna have a mob of angry, sugar-crazed Bransforumites at your door.

BACK OFF, IT'S MY FROSTING!!
Brenda :)

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

Margo

Post by Margo » December 22nd, 2010, 6:55 pm

NOFIGHTINGSPEOPLESLETSBEHAPPYSING!!!

JusthearthosesleighbellsjingleingRingtingtingleingtooComeon,it'slovelyweatherForasleighridetogetherwithyouOutsidethesnow isfallingAndfriendsarecalling"YouHoo"Comeon,it'slovelyweatherForasleighridetogetherwithyouGiddyyapgiddyyapgiddyyaplet'sg oLet'slookatthesnowWe'reridinginawonderlandofsnowGiddyyapgiddyyapgiddyyapit'sgrandJustholdingyourhandWe'reglidingalon gwiththesongofawintryfairylandOurcheeksareniceandrosyandcomfycozyareweWe'resnuggleduptogetherliketwobirdsofafeathe rwouldbeLet'staketheroadbeforeusandsingachorusortwoComeon,it'slovelyweatherforasleighridetogetherwithyou!!!

ONEMORETIME!JUSTTHEGUYS!

JusthearthosesleighbellsjingleingRingtingtingleingtooComeon,it'slovelyweatherForasleighridetogetherwithyouOutsidethesnow isfallingAndfriendsarecalling"YouHoo"Comeon,it'slovelyweatherForasleighridetogetherwithyouGiddyyapgiddyyapgiddyyaplet'sg oLet'slookatthesnowWe'reridinginawonderlandofsnowGiddyyapgiddyyapgiddyyapit'sgrandJustholdingyourhandWe'reglidingalon gwiththesongofawintryfairylandOurcheeksareniceandrosyandcomfycozyareweWe'resnuggleduptogetherliketwobirdsofafeathe rwouldbeLet'staketheroadbeforeusandsingachorusortwoComeon,it'slovelyweatherforasleighridetogetherwithyou!!!

NOWTHEGIRLS!

OMGOMGOMGTHISISSOMUCHFUN!BESTPARTYEVER!

ARETHEREMORECHOCOLATEFROSTINGBEATERS???
Urban fantasy, epic fantasy, and hot Norse elves. http://margolerwill.blogspot.com/

Down the well

Post by Down the well » December 22nd, 2010, 7:14 pm

Somebody get the Sugar-Detox people on the phone NOW. Tell them it's an emergency.

Fenris

Post by Fenris » December 22nd, 2010, 8:24 pm

Down the well wrote:Somebody get the Sugar-Detox people on the phone NOW. Tell them it's an emergency.
And advise them to keep an open mind when they get here, lest Santa-Cthulhu take offense. Or has he fled permanently?
Hi, my name's Fenris. I'm a thousand-year-old monster who's broken free to destroy the world. Your kids will love me!

Down the well

Post by Down the well » December 22nd, 2010, 9:10 pm

Fenris wrote:And advise them to keep an open mind when they get here, lest Santa-Cthulhu take offense. Or has he fled permanently?
Ooh. Wait. You're right, he might come back. Um, anyone else think Margo has enough sugar in her to pass her off as a Peep?

Margo

Post by Margo » December 22nd, 2010, 10:00 pm

Down the well wrote:Ooh. Wait. You're right, he might come back. Um, anyone else think Margo has enough sugar in her to pass her off as a Peep?
I panicked for a second when I read that, until I remembered I already traded mine for some really cool shoes.

Claudie

Post by Claudie » December 22nd, 2010, 11:32 pm

Oh noes! I missed all the party! AND THE CHOCOLATE!

I'm sorry people, I was busy necking with my new boyfriend!!

*breathes* :D *breathes again*

Is there anything left to eat ? Or alcohol. I need to celebrate.
"I do not think there is any thrill [...] like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." -- Nikola Tesla

Watcher55

Post by Watcher55 » December 22nd, 2010, 11:38 pm

That testi tenticle faced santa left some a these little yellow chickens and they were roasting someone something on the fire earlier.

and there was some spiced squeezins or some corn ale or some such going around earlier. I don't know if you wanna mess with Jaime's pale though.

bcomet

Post by bcomet » December 23rd, 2010, 1:26 am

This party is Intoxicated!!!!!

Margo

Post by Margo » December 23rd, 2010, 2:50 am

Claudie wrote:Is there anything left to eat ? Or alcohol. I need to celebrate.
Oh don't you worry. We got a couple more days left in this party! We got it all: brandy, mead, moonshine, cheekychook cookies, cheekychook cake, cheekychook frosting (you might have to wrestle someone for that), sugar-free peeps, roasted chestnuts, eggnog, hot chocolate. I always seem to be out restocking party supplies when we have the sled races, so we need to do some more racing. Watch out for space monkeys swinging from the branches of the tree and low flying planes mistaking our light display for the airport control tower.

Jaime

Post by Jaime » December 23rd, 2010, 8:11 am

Watcher55 wrote:That testi tenticle faced santa left some a these little yellow chickens and they were roasting someone something on the fire earlier.

and there was some spiced squeezins or some corn ale or some such going around earlier. I don't know if you wanna mess with Jaime's pale though.
*shakes head slowly*

Watcher is right.

*takes a swig from the pale ale bottle in left hand* . . . *takes a swig from the cherry juice in right hand* . . . *swishes 2nd mouthful around* . . .

This doesn't taste . . . quite . . . right . . . Meh. *Shrugs and swallows*

bcomet

Post by bcomet » December 23rd, 2010, 9:27 am

Oh Look! The shoes arrived!
(I passed this Great shoe store on the way here and...) I invited all the shoes and Here They Are!

Do they have personality or what?

Put those tunes back on, time to dance folks!

Watcher55

Post by Watcher55 » December 23rd, 2010, 7:32 pm

bcomet wrote:Oh Look! The shoes arrived!
(I passed this Great shoe store on the way here and...) I invited all the shoes and Here They Are!

Do they have personality or what?

Put those tunes back on, time to dance folks!
<Watcher sporting a red nose and bcomet sporting her new shoes cut a rug before their knives are confiscated then dance instead>

Hey Y'ALL!!
This party's been funner'n a Seerday night at the shack in the river bottoms only 'thout the fights! But my Human won't let me come back til at least Seerday night so..

MERRY Christmas!

someone really oughta leave a tip for the custodian crew.