Critique partner wanted

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
NSThompson

Critique partner wanted

Post by NSThompson » August 19th, 2010, 8:41 pm

I have recently finished my first manuscript and have revised (and polished) it about as many times as I can without someone else (who is not related to or friends with me) to critique it. I've never participated in anything like this, but I am willing to get started with someone right away. My manuscript is an 80,000 word thriller with a slight romantic bent. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

LisaLRegan

Re: Critique partner wanted

Post by LisaLRegan » August 30th, 2010, 2:00 pm

Hi there,

I would be willing to help you out. That sounds like the type of thing I normally read too so I think I could help. The only thing I'd ask in return is that a few weeks from now I will have a revised version of my first novel and I'd ask you to read it to see how it holds together. Please contact me via email if you're interested: duchessmalfi@hotmail.com

Lisa

henyad

Post by henyad » August 31st, 2010, 8:46 pm

NS, Let me know if you are still looking for a partner.
My in progress second novel is also a thriller with a romantic twist.

mightymouse88

Post by mightymouse88 » October 1st, 2010, 4:32 pm

Hello there,
Sounds like your draft is up my alley, I love a good thriller : ) I'm also writing a WIP, mine is a suspenseful lit fic with a relationship element. Since I'm interested in a crit partner as well, I'd love to trade synopsis's (?) and see if its a good match.
My email is smithem@bgsu.edu and my blog is mightymouse88-hypotheticallyspeaking.blogspot.com
Send me a sample and I can send you mine once I have your email (or you can just look on my blog under the tab Prologue and ch 1-5)

Look forward to hearing from you,
Erica