Book club

Recommendations, discussions, and odes to your favorites
Emily White

Book club

Post by Emily White » April 8th, 2010, 1:46 pm

I've decided that I need something new to read and, as I love to discuss what I'm reading with others, I thought I would form a temporary book club on my blog. The book is The Secret Year, by Jennifer R. Hubbard. If you would like to partake in the discussion, visit http://steppingintofantasy.blogspot.com ... -year.html for more details.

It should be fun! I've been wanting to read the book ever since Nathan announced its release, and I would love it if you joined me!
Find out about ELEMENTAL, my YA Space Opera (available June 21, 2011) on my blog and ELEMENTAL's facebook fan page

A.M.Kuska

Re: Book club

Post by A.M.Kuska » April 11th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Aww, I already have my next book purchase planned. I found out Patricia Wrede's newest book is out, and I'm trotting out to buy it tomorrow.

Nathan Bransford

Post by Nathan Bransford » April 13th, 2010, 11:44 pm

How cool! Hope you love it as much as I do.

Jaime

Post by Jaime » April 14th, 2010, 4:05 am

Nathan Bransford wrote:How cool! Hope you love it as much as I do.
Oh man! Why must I live in Australia? WHY??? Nathan - any word on whether it will be released over here? I have friends and family who would love to read it, too!

Emily White

Post by Emily White » April 14th, 2010, 11:50 am

Nathan Bransford wrote:How cool! Hope you love it as much as I do.
I just got my copy yesterday! I am so excited!

Anyone who wants to join in the discussion, there's still plenty of time. I've got a link to amazon.com for your purchasing convenience in the blog post. There is NO way you need two weeks to finish this. I'm sure I'll be done by this afternoon. :)
Find out about ELEMENTAL, my YA Space Opera (available June 21, 2011) on my blog and ELEMENTAL's facebook fan page