Spiraling Blue Light Over Norway

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
marilyn peake

Spiraling Blue Light Over Norway

Post by marilyn peake » December 11th, 2009, 2:25 am

I saw a story on the news early yesterday morning that provided quite a bit of distraction for me throughout the entire day after I heard there were lots of videos about the event posted on YouTube. The event: spiraling blue light and what looks like a wormhole in the sky above Norway. Initially identified as a UFO, scientists later explained that it was a rocket that exploded in Russia during testing. A scientist on the news said this has happened before, always believed to be UFOs by witnesses; however, high quality personal cameras and video cameras are now capable of capturing the events in great detail. Here are a few fascinating links that you can check out if you're in need of some serious distraction:

Amazing raw footage of swirling blue light over Norway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-yqahP1jM8

Space Analyst Explains Sky Spiral:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoLBPvtS0Wc

Good quality video of sky spiral:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pesqQpi6 ... re=related

Good luck getting back to work now!! :)
Marilyn Peake

Novels: THE FISHERMAN’S SON TRILOGY and GODS IN THE MACHINE. Numerous short stories. Contributor to BOOK: THE SEQUEL. Editor of several additional books. Awards include Silver Award, 2007 ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Awards.

Mira

Re: Spiraling Blue Light Over Norway

Post by Mira » December 12th, 2009, 1:08 am

Awesome Marilyn. Thanks for sharing this.

Too bad it isn't a UFO. That would have been fun. :)

marilyn peake

Post by marilyn peake » December 12th, 2009, 3:00 am

Yeah, I agree, Mira - a real wormhole would have been awesome ... well, at least if the beings coming through it were friendly ... or if we had created the wormhole ourselves and people could go through it.
Marilyn Peake

Novels: THE FISHERMAN’S SON TRILOGY and GODS IN THE MACHINE. Numerous short stories. Contributor to BOOK: THE SEQUEL. Editor of several additional books. Awards include Silver Award, 2007 ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Awards.

Mira

Post by Mira » December 13th, 2009, 11:39 pm

Yes, although, I don't know if we're ready to go through wormholes ourselves. I'd like to see us handle our own planet alittle better before we go off to others.....still, it would be wonderful to get proof that other lifeforms exist.

Um, assuming they are friendly. That's a good point. :)

Chuck H.

Post by Chuck H. » December 14th, 2009, 9:53 am

I think it would be great if it was a worm hole. We could use it as a bolt hole if they don't do anything about climate change. I don't think the flood waters can reach me here in Missouri when the ice caps melt but NY and California, you guys better start work on your arks.

PatriciaGrier

Post by PatriciaGrier » December 14th, 2009, 12:59 pm

This is going to make me sound very silly, but when I saw the title of this, I had thought that the OP would be about K-Mart enlarging its dying empire into Norway.