East Coast Blizzard (Friday, Feb. 5)

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
JustineDell

Re: East Coast Blizzard (Friday, Feb. 5)

Post by JustineDell » February 15th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Yuck! More snow here too....like 10 inches in the last 15 hours. It's nasty. That move south seems better with each passing day ;-)

http://www.justine-dell.blogspot.com/

"Three things in life that, once gone, never return; Time, Words, & Opportunity"

Nick

Post by Nick » February 15th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Not supposed to start snowing again here until later this evening, but it's not supposed to be anything significant. Still, with all the snow that's still on the ground, it'll be a good toll. Definitely not having off again but that doesn't really matter since we've opted to make tomorrow an unofficial senior skip day. I kind of wish there would be another blizzard, though. Oh well. Two in a month is a good record I reckon.

Holly

Post by Holly » February 15th, 2010, 6:37 pm

iT'S SNOWING!! Wheeee! Just kidding about the wheeee. If I run into Old Man Winter, I'm gonna kick him in the kneecaps. We're supposed to get another 8 to 10 inches.

Oh, well, as long as I have my laptop, some coffee, and my dog... and electricity... I'm okay.

Nick

Post by Nick » February 15th, 2010, 6:39 pm

I have no idea how many we're supposed to get and I like it that way. But if you feel so inclined, urge OMW to send your inches this way. Another lump shall do us good.