2011 Bransforum Xmas Party

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
dios4vida

Re: 2011 Bransforum Xmas Party

Post by dios4vida » December 16th, 2011, 2:06 pm

Margo wrote:Christmas spambot pinatas! Come on, haven't we all wanted to beat the crap out of a spambot? I'll put a bunch of little brandy and rum bottles into it first!
Oh. My. Gosh. Do want!!

We've just gotta be careful that drunken Cookie doesn't mistake trixie's bedazzled ass or Charlee's super sparkly Muse costume for a spambot pinata. That could get messy.
Brenda :)

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

Claudie

Post by Claudie » December 16th, 2011, 7:02 pm

dios4vida wrote:
Claudie wrote:Besides, if anybody approaches to kick us out, I'll tensil them to death!
Just as long as you don't mistake the tinsel cannon for Sommer's Tesla cannon, I think we'll be good. :)

There's a Tesla cannon and NOBODY TOLD ME? I is very mad, mes amies. I is very mad. Smashing spambots pinatas will help! :P
"I do not think there is any thrill [...] like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." -- Nikola Tesla

CharleeVale

Post by CharleeVale » December 17th, 2011, 12:11 am

dios4vida wrote:
Margo wrote:Christmas spambot pinatas! Come on, haven't we all wanted to beat the crap out of a spambot? I'll put a bunch of little brandy and rum bottles into it first!
Oh. My. Gosh. Do want!!

We've just gotta be careful that drunken Cookie doesn't mistake trixie's bedazzled ass or Charlee's super sparkly Muse costume for a spambot pinata. That could get messy.
*Cries* I don't want to be a pinata!

*Hides under the table with the spaceship cake*

CV

Margo

Post by Margo » December 19th, 2011, 3:57 pm

So either we've all passed out from the nog, or we accidentally beat eath other senseless thinking everyone else was a glittery spambot pinata...

But I'm awake now. And I have the glitter gun. heh heh heh
Urban fantasy, epic fantasy, and hot Norse elves. http://margolerwill.blogspot.com/

dios4vida

Post by dios4vida » December 19th, 2011, 4:23 pm

*groggily raises head from mountain of frosting*

Eh?

*licks frosting from lips, fingers, and wherever else globs happen to be hanging from*

*eyes widen when Margo, complete with reindeer antlers and glitter gun, approaches*

WHY IS RUDOLPH TRYING TO KILL ME??

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

dios4vida

Post by dios4vida » December 20th, 2011, 10:21 am

Oooh, everyone's still passed out...mwahaha...

My turn on the Zamboni!! Let's see, how do I drive this thing...<crash> Okay, that's reverse... <bang> Oops, gotta turn... <clatter> Hope no one'll mind that I squished the rest of the spaceship cake...

Beware, Margo, I'm comin' for you! Your puny glitter gun is no match for the power of my Zamboni!! Mwahahah<crash>aaaaaaaaa!!

Cookie

Post by Cookie » December 21st, 2011, 2:38 pm

*Drags self to smushed spaceship cake*

NO! MY PRECIOUS!

*flails* *grabs tinsel canon*

Hey, Brenda, can I ride the zamboni with you?

Claudie

Post by Claudie » December 21st, 2011, 2:53 pm

*wakes up for study-induced coma*

Guuuuuyys, I have a Major now. Where's the glitter? This deserves MORE GLITTER!

Oh, and look! I stole a chunk of pure sodium from our labs. Anybody got water? It's time to have a blast!
"I do not think there is any thrill [...] like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." -- Nikola Tesla

dios4vida

Post by dios4vida » December 21st, 2011, 4:21 pm

Cookie wrote:*flails* *grabs tinsel canon*

Hey, Brenda, can I ride the zamboni with you?
Sure!!! I'll drive and you shoot. Ready??

*guns the engine*

*creeps along*

*stuffs more frosting into mouth*

Mira

Post by Mira » December 22nd, 2011, 12:41 pm

Okay, I'm here. I hope I'm not too late.

i hope you like my costume. I came as the Hannuka Duck this year. I brought some peanut butter, some red licorice, some marshmellows and some ranch Doritos (my favorite), and I'm ready for fun!

I'm alittle confused about why everyone is on the floor. Are we having a Christmas meditation for world peace?
Last edited by Mira on December 22nd, 2011, 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sommer Leigh

Post by Sommer Leigh » December 22nd, 2011, 12:50 pm

Margo wrote:So either we've all passed out from the nog, or we accidentally beat eath other senseless thinking everyone else was a glittery spambot pinata...

But I'm awake now. And I have the glitter gun. heh heh heh
Ok, sometimes a girl just needs to pass out once in a while. The endurance needed for these parties is out of this world.
May the word counts be ever in your favor. http://www.sommerleigh.com
Be nice, or I get out the Tesla cannon.

dios4vida

Post by dios4vida » December 22nd, 2011, 1:07 pm

Mira wrote:Okay, I'm here. I hope I'm not too late.

i hope you like my costume. I came as the Hannuka Duck this year. I brought some peanut butter, some red licorice, some marshmellows and some ranch Doritos (my favorite), and I'm ready for FUN!!!

I'm alittle confused about why everyone is on the floor. Are we having a Christmas meditation for world peace?
*jumps off the Zamboni without turning the engine off*

RANCH DORITOS!!!!!

*om nom*

Meditation for world peace? More like Booze-Induced Snooze for Whirled Peas.

Mira

Post by Mira » December 22nd, 2011, 1:09 pm

Whirled peas????!!!

Yummy. Those go good with mayo. I have some in the car.

I want to ride the Zamboni. I want to ride it and yell "Bonzai, Suckers" over and over. It's a life dream. But I don't want to wake up the 'sleepers'. Hope they won't mind.

dios4vida

Post by dios4vida » December 22nd, 2011, 1:14 pm

Mira wrote:Whirled peas????!!!

Yummy. Those go good with mayo. I have some in the car.

I want to ride the Zamboni. I want to ride it and yell "Bonzai, Suckers" over and over. It's a life dream. But I don't want to wake up the 'sleepers'. Hope they won't mind.
Mira, for a minute there I thought you had good taste. Peas? Gross. Mayo? Even grosser. You made me gag just a little.

Eh, I doubt the "sleepers" will mind, as long as you don't run 'em over. Can I hang off of the back and yell "Yee-haw!" with you and shoot glitter guns at everyone with Cookie??

Mira

Post by Mira » December 22nd, 2011, 1:22 pm

dios4vida wrote: Mira, for a minute there I thought you had good taste. Peas? Gross. Mayo? Even grosser. You made me gag just a little.

Eh, I doubt the "sleepers" will mind, as long as you don't run 'em over. Can I hang off of the back and yell "Yee-haw!" with you and shoot glitter guns at everyone with Cookie??

Hey! Don't knock whirled peas. If you don't like them with mayo, try them with hot sauce or grape jelly.

Awesome!! Absolutely you can yell "Yee-haw" We'll alternate "Yee-haw" with "Bonzai" and Cookie can shoot the gun in tempo, and it will be like performance art.

Do you think the peas would shoot out of the glitter gun?