You know you spend too much time on the Bransforums when...

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
dios4vida

Re: You know you spend too much time on the Bransforums when...

Post by dios4vida » June 17th, 2011, 1:11 pm

trixie wrote:OH HOLY CRAP!

You know when you're doing the chair-pee dance but you just can't tear yourself away from what's on your screen? Yeah, that's me, right now.

WHY THE HELL DON"T I HAVE TWITTER!?

For the love of all things holy, don't make me get an account, please!

Okay, yes, I'm totally in on this and will galdly help coordinate, research, etc.
I live in Minneapolis and can get just about anywhere. My credit card limit says so.
Vegas, Chicago, ATL, they all sound good to me.

Who said beer pong? I'm pretty sure it was Hektor. You're now my fave in a land where I'm not supposed to have favorites.

This thread has officially given me goosebumps. And now I cannot chair dance any longer...
Well, trixie, I do believe all of this is your fault, after all. One little mention of meetin IRL and now we've got a whole writer's workshop week in Vegas in plans. I hope you're happy...and that you'll come. :)

I agree with you on the "please don't make me get twitter" thing, too.

And I really enjoyed the mental image of you chair-pee-dancing because you were so excited about the BransforumFest. :D
Brenda :)

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

trixie

Post by trixie » June 17th, 2011, 1:13 pm

ARE YOU KIDDING???!!! (sorry, yes, typing in caps. Sue me.)

I will TOTALLY be there! There's nothing more exciting than planning these types of events. I just love it. I love event planning at work but due to budget cuts there aren't as many events to plan. So I'll just help with this one!

I'm going to Vegas in August. I will now consider that a re-con mission...

Sommer Leigh

Post by Sommer Leigh » June 17th, 2011, 1:29 pm

There has been a thread started specifically for this: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3876
I have just posted a call for a planning committee! See, I even have a planning hat! *points to hat*
May the word counts be ever in your favor. http://www.sommerleigh.com
Be nice, or I get out the Tesla cannon.

Claudie

Post by Claudie » June 17th, 2011, 2:45 pm

trixie wrote:I'm going to Vegas in August. I will now consider that a re-con mission...
We have RECON. This mission will be a success. :D
"I do not think there is any thrill [...] like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." -- Nikola Tesla

Claudie

Post by Claudie » June 18th, 2011, 10:48 am

Look, guys, I'm going to be on topic!

You know you spend too much time on the Bransforums when... you sit at a computer that isn't yours and doesn't have it in its cookies, and instead of googling "forums Bransford" you simply type the correct url.
"I do not think there is any thrill [...] like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." -- Nikola Tesla

Rachel Ventura

Post by Rachel Ventura » October 6th, 2011, 8:44 am

I'm late to the party, but anyway.

You know you spend too much time on the Bransforums when...

..you look at the forum home page and see your name in every category under the heading "Last Post By." :)

I agree, this place is fun, but also addictive. I wonder if Mr. Bransford decided on orange for the site because it was originally hosted on Google Blogger, and adapted the idea of the familiar orange "B"?