Favorite Wii Games?

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
Jaime

Re: Favorite Wii Games?

Post by Jaime » January 19th, 2010, 7:22 am

Rick Daley wrote: We've had Guitar Hero III for a while, and both my sons play that. Watching the 5-year old hold the guitar over his head when he finishes a song is cool!

Santa brought the family Band Hero for Christmas, and we've spent many hours with all four of us jamming together. I need to give the Beatles game a try!
That. Is. ADORABLE!!!!

Anavaz

Post by Anavaz » January 19th, 2010, 1:15 pm

Is it bad of me that I just joined this forum and my first post is in the Procrastination topic.

Anyway to contribute my favorite is Wii Sport, tennis. I suck big time, I've had the console for 5 months and I still suck but hey I'm taking my time to learn. I also do like the Wii Fit, the hulahoops and steps are my favorite. My husband - technological geek that he is - rocks on everything, plus we have a PS3 but those games are too complex. To be honest I don't see myself shooting Russians in Call of Duty and although I do love Formula One, I have never mastered the race tracks either. I do have a DS with Mario and I seem to do better with that classic, I think I should get the Wii version see if I don't embarass myself while trying to rescue the princess.

charlotte49ers

Post by charlotte49ers » January 19th, 2010, 3:13 pm

I got the Wii Fit for Christmas and I love it! We try to beat each other's scores more than we actually exercise and it can be a little disheartening to see your little Mii get a pot belly, but other than that...

I want the Beatles Rock Band thing next!