The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
Post Reply
Guardian
Posts: 563
Joined: September 29th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: Somewhere between two realms
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Guardian » May 21st, 2011, 8:59 am

I gave my first flash interview regarding my Crystal Shade, sponsored by Smashwords' new, experimental 5Q5A RVSP interview system. :)
Last edited by Guardian on May 21st, 2011, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Watcher55
Posts: 741
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: Plantser-ville
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Watcher55 » May 21st, 2011, 9:22 am

Guardian wrote:I got my first flash intereview regarding my Crystal Shade, sponsored by Smashwords' new, experimental 5Q5A RVSP interview system. :)
VERY cool. is it/will it be posted on line?

Guardian
Posts: 563
Joined: September 29th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: Somewhere between two realms
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Guardian » May 21st, 2011, 9:24 am

It's been posted on Smashwords' FB wall feed, but I can post the interview here too if any of you interested in it. Just a question, which one would be the appropriate thread for this?

User avatar
Watcher55
Posts: 741
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: Plantser-ville
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Watcher55 » May 21st, 2011, 9:40 am

Maybe you can just brag a little and post a link in "All Things Writing" the news is, in a way, an update on your work - right?

Guardian
Posts: 563
Joined: September 29th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: Somewhere between two realms
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Guardian » May 21st, 2011, 9:44 am

There you go. Per request I created a topic for it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3752&p=40230#p40230

Guardian
Posts: 563
Joined: September 29th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: Somewhere between two realms
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Guardian » May 24th, 2011, 11:55 am

Yes!!! If you missed Rapture on May 21, because of the great inquiry the event will be repeated on October 21. :)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_ ... e_saturday

Now this is a trully great news!
Spoiler:
Unlike Mr. Doomsday, I'm just kidding. :D

User avatar
Watcher55
Posts: 741
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: Plantser-ville
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Watcher55 » May 24th, 2011, 5:44 pm

I've drafted a post for tomorrow's blog, but i just wanted to share. I sent out my first ever query. It's weired, I'm psyched and anxious at the same time. I'm not a basketcase yet, but it's still early.

User avatar
Mira
Posts: 1354
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 9:59 am
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Mira » May 25th, 2011, 11:46 am

Good luck, Watcher. :)

I have my fingers crossed for you!

User avatar
Watcher55
Posts: 741
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: Plantser-ville
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Watcher55 » May 25th, 2011, 11:55 am

Mira wrote:Good luck, Watcher. :)

I have my fingers crossed for you!
Thank you. I need all the help I can get.

User avatar
dios4vida
Posts: 1119
Joined: February 22nd, 2010, 4:08 pm
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by dios4vida » May 26th, 2011, 11:06 am

Watcher55 wrote:I've drafted a post for tomorrow's blog, but i just wanted to share. I sent out my first ever query. It's weired, I'm psyched and anxious at the same time. I'm not a basketcase yet, but it's still early.
Congrats, Watcher. That's a big step. Now you can join the rest of us as an intrepid writer who bravely faces rejection and keeps on going! (Even if we hide under our beds in fear of the Form Rejection and write through tears and the Am I Crazies.)

May the Force be with you. And your query. :)
Brenda :)

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

User avatar
Watcher55
Posts: 741
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: Plantser-ville
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Watcher55 » May 26th, 2011, 11:21 am

dios4vida wrote:
Watcher55 wrote:I've drafted a post for tomorrow's blog, but i just wanted to share. I sent out my first ever query. It's weired, I'm psyched and anxious at the same time. I'm not a basketcase yet, but it's still early.
Congrats, Watcher. That's a big step. Now you can join the rest of us as an intrepid writer who bravely faces rejection and keeps on going! (Even if we hide under our beds in fear of the Form Rejection and write through tears and the Am I Crazies.)

May the Force be with you. And your query. :)
It's a bit more problematic for me, since I sleep on the floor.

Margo
Posts: 1712
Joined: April 5th, 2010, 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Margo » May 28th, 2011, 2:06 pm

A bit of cool news to share. Been a little overexcited about this. First day out (not a full 24 hours yet), my first self-published short story, "Dis", hit #60 on the Top 100 Fantasy Anthology list at Amazon (#20,650 in paid Kindle store). Is nice surprise.

http://amzn.to/izW2zZ
Urban fantasy, epic fantasy, and hot Norse elves. http://margolerwill.blogspot.com/

User avatar
dios4vida
Posts: 1119
Joined: February 22nd, 2010, 4:08 pm
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by dios4vida » May 28th, 2011, 11:30 pm

Margo wrote:A bit of cool news to share. Been a little overexcited about this. First day out (not a full 24 hours yet), my first self-published short story, "Dis", hit #60 on the Top 100 Fantasy Anthology list at Amazon (#20,650 in paid Kindle store). Is nice surprise.

http://amzn.to/izW2zZ
Woo!! Congrats!!
Brenda :)

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

User avatar
Quill
Posts: 1059
Joined: March 17th, 2010, 9:20 pm
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Quill » May 29th, 2011, 12:06 am

Yeah, that's awesome, Margo. I like the cover and Amazon blurb. Like your new blogsite, too. And kudos to you (and Sommer and Claudie and SB) for Wicked & Tricksey, as well, by the way.

Guardian
Posts: 563
Joined: September 29th, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: Somewhere between two realms
Contact:

Re: The SQUEE GOOD NEWS Thread

Post by Guardian » May 29th, 2011, 11:56 am

Congratulations, Margo!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest