Forum game: Random facts about you

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
Cookie

Re: Forum game: Random facts about you

Post by Cookie » February 26th, 2011, 9:03 pm

JohnDurvin wrote: This idiot double-parked to come into the store where I work to yell at me because he bought a ten-dollar pen that doesn't have refills, and while I have to just sit there and take it if I want to keep my job, I can feel better when he leaves because, frankly, he's a moron and I'm not.
Haha, I love it when people get irate for silly reasons.
My co-worker (I'm not saying a co-worker of mine, because there really are only two of us--if you disclude the VP) recently took a stress test, and apparently they base your stress level on your road rage. If you honk your horn at everything--you should probably get your blood pressure checked.

Beethovenfan

Post by Beethovenfan » February 27th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Quill wrote:God I love this thread.

It's like the Ripley's Believe It Or Not of Bransford Forums.

Hey, I've contributed. I'll try to think of some more.
Freaking. Hilarious! Quill, you are too much!
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
~ Ludwig van Beethoven

sarahdee

Post by sarahdee » February 28th, 2011, 12:08 am

Cookie wrote: Haha, I love it when people get irate for silly reasons.
My co-worker (I'm not saying a co-worker of mine, because there really are only two of us--if you disclude the VP) recently took a stress test, and apparently they base your stress level on your road rage. If you honk your horn at everything--you should probably get your blood pressure checked.
Ah but what if you live on a small remote island in Asia and you have to honk every 2 minutes to get the dogs and cows to move out of the way, not to mention the motorbikes as it is a strange fashion here to remove the mirrors so the only way they know you are behind them is to get up close and honk the horn. Also, its natural to honk hello, move over, dim your lights, when passing schools and when going around tight bends....The horn is God here and without it you might as well drive with a flat tyre.

I fear I shall go back to Europe one day and be arrested for over honking! Does that count as a random fact?

Matthew MacNish

Post by Matthew MacNish » March 14th, 2011, 6:57 am

I never have time to make it to the forums as much as I used to, but I really miss you guys. You people are so fun! Hi Vic, hi Quill, hi everybody!

A random fact about me? Hmm. I've been to almost every state in the U.S. but I have never left the continent of North America. Lame, I know.