Housewives of NY

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
abc

Housewives of NY

Post by abc » May 16th, 2010, 12:48 am

Maybe we need a TV forum.

Anyway, did anyone catch the last Housewives of New York? Best episode of reality tv ever! Those crazy rich beeyatches kill me. Kill me! This world we live in--so weird and goofy. This is what I think when I watch people with too much money find new ways to span time.

I guess I should go to the Bravo tv message boards but I don't relate to those people.

(I already worry I'll regret this post).

abc

Re: Housewives of NY

Post by abc » May 16th, 2010, 11:30 pm

OK, so I see that I'm alone in my love. That's fine.

bronwyn1

Post by bronwyn1 » May 17th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Ahh, I love the Real Housewives! They're so hilariously trashy! Though my favorites have to be Atlanta and New Jersey, but New York is still pretty good too xD

Robin

Post by Robin » May 17th, 2010, 8:33 pm

Living in Atlanta, you hear of all the salacious tales of these bimbos. Most are broke and none are actually "housewives". With the other franchises, NJ, NY, Orange County, I feel so sorry for the kids that are caught up with these crack-head mothers (using the term loosely). Unfortunately they aren't being taught anything more than "Use your body, not your brains".

I say all this and yet I still watch this trash. Its almost like looking at an accident on the side of the road- you just can't help but turn your head and watch. So ABC, you are not alone. :)
Robin
"A glass slipper is only a shoe. Dreamers who only dream never have their dreams come true."

http://www.RobynLucas.com/