Just got a new puppy...

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
JustineDell

Re: Just got a new puppy...

Post by JustineDell » April 7th, 2010, 8:06 pm

Awwwhhhh....soooo cute. I love puppies! Now I'm going to have to post some pics of my little ankle biters. ;-)

http://www.justine-dell.blogspot.com/

"Three things in life that, once gone, never return; Time, Words, & Opportunity"

A.M.Kuska

Post by A.M.Kuska » April 11th, 2010, 1:59 pm

Aspiring...I work as a dog groomer. Every day of my life people are shoving their small dogs teeth first in my face, saying at the same time, "He bites. You'll need a muzzle."

Rocco does not bite. He doesn't bite even if you stick your finger in his mouth. He does not bark. He does not scratch. He does not growl...unless he's got a great game of tug going on. If he has something and you don't want him to, he drops it the second you say something, even if it's food. He sits on command, comes when called, and doesn't lick your face unless you ask for it. All that and he's just a couple months old.

I'm only saying that because I feel so bad when I hear people are afraid of small dogs/big dogs, when really they are all the same if they are just trained. The big dogs may not bite your ankles, but I can count all the leash trained big dogs I've met on one finger from both hands.

And omg, if you have a puppy, for the love of God please handle its paws. >.< I'd rather have a dog offer to shake my hand every three seconds than one that screams/bites/pees when you pick up a foot.

Okay, I'm off my soap box now. Sorry.

lexcade

Post by lexcade » April 11th, 2010, 4:19 pm

BABIES!!!! i loooooooooove dogs! i'll have to post pics of my parents' menagerie (they have 8, including one i adopted). it's the most random assortment of dogs i've seen outside of a kennel.

that little german shepherd is too cute. i'm a big fan of the breed. and i love akitas. *big dogs are awesome, though my little girl is...well, little, and awesome, too* my boyfriend has a husky/golden retriever mix, who is HUGE.
"Art imitates nature as well as it can, as a pupil follows his master; thus it is sort of a grandchild of God." ~~Dante

gonard

Post by gonard » April 12th, 2010, 12:22 pm

A.M.Kuska wrote:You asked for it. I suggest you put on your anti-cute shades and brace yourself...he's got a way of winding people around those little paws of his.

This puppy is so cute. It is just like my old friend's pet. What do you feed him?
Last edited by gonard on May 6th, 2010, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

bcomet

Post by bcomet » April 27th, 2010, 10:14 am

Really sweet!

aspiring_x

Post by aspiring_x » April 27th, 2010, 10:50 am

i'm too thick to figure out how to post images here, but i did post pictures of my two girls at my blog today. They're super cute, and if anyone's jonesing for a puppy (well older) fix, here's the link...
http://aspiring-x.livejournal.com/
ooh! i just might have figured it out!

this is brownie. she pushed my little boy out of his room when it caught fire. saved his life and all of ours, too.

this is cookie. sweetheart and toughstuff at the same time.
shoot never mind. sorry!
Last edited by aspiring_x on May 2nd, 2010, 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OtherLisa

Post by OtherLisa » May 2nd, 2010, 2:32 pm

Seriously. I demand photos to aid me in my procrastination!