Canada or New Zealand

Because that novel isn't going to delay itself
abc

Canada or New Zealand

Post by abc » July 25th, 2019, 10:44 am

Canada is closer. And they have great bands. New Zealand might be more progressive, but they drive on the other side of the road and I'm pretty certain I would never get the hang of it. Also, it's a long flight. Both are pretty pricey. Canada is probably colder, no? But if the world ends, New Zealand might offer the better view.

J. T. SHEA

Re: Canada or New Zealand

Post by J. T. SHEA » July 25th, 2019, 7:03 pm

To visit, live, or invade? Canada is closer for invasion and we have more experience, having invaded it five times during the 1812 War. Also see “SOUTH PARK THE MOVIE”. But do be careful, those wily Canadians have been lulling us into a false sense of security now for 200 years!

New Zealand might be okay, but I'd prefer Australia for WW3. More room and we could have great suicidal car races like in the 1959 movie “ON THE BEACH”. Never go anywhere that hasn't been in at least one movie.

abc

Re: Canada or New Zealand

Post by abc » July 25th, 2019, 10:19 pm

New Zealand has been in some movies. The Lord of the Rings (although it was representing Middle Earth and not starring as itself). Whale Rider. Some others.

To live.

Although, you know, probably not really. But, if things get really scary and terrible person gets re-elected. It's not easy to get up and move countries, especially if one is not independently wealthy, but I might try. So many houses in Wellington look pretty awesome.