Ghost Story - new Dresden

Recommendations, discussions, and odes to your favorites
dios4vida

Ghost Story - new Dresden

Post by dios4vida » July 15th, 2011, 12:11 pm

Is anyone else anxiously awaiting the release of Jim Butcher's next Dresden book, Ghost Story? Mine's been on preorder at Amazon for months now and with its release finally coming up (July 26) I'm dying!!

After the ending of Changes,
Spoiler:
with Susan dead and the Red Court of vampires completely destroyed, Harry's daughter gone to hopefully safe places, and all of the threads of the Grey Council swirling around, not to mention the fact that HARRY'S BEEN SHOT AND IS SINKING TO THE DEPTHS OF THE LAKE (OMG!)
does anyone have any ideas or thoughts or hopes as to what'll happen in Ghost Story?
Brenda :)

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

meganstirler

Re: Ghost Story - new Dresden

Post by meganstirler » July 19th, 2011, 4:18 pm

Mine's pre-ordered, too. I'm excited to see how Butcher deals with a protagonist who is incorporeal!
Meg
meganstirler.wordpress.com

rojerronny

Post by rojerronny » September 27th, 2011, 9:22 am

There is also a story in a book that Jim and his wife Shannon off - I think that is the distance from Marcone POV, but I have not seen the book anywhere. Maybe available for purchase online?

dios4vida

Post by dios4vida » September 27th, 2011, 11:44 am

rojerronny wrote:There is also a story in a book that Jim and his wife Shannon off - I think that is the distance from Marcone POV, but I have not seen the book anywhere. Maybe available for purchase online?
Hmm, I've never heard of that. I know he did one from Murphy's POV in the short story collection book Side Jobs, but I've never seen one from Marcone's POV. Might have to search that one out...
Brenda :)

Inspiration isn't about the muse. Inspiration is working until something clicks. ~Brandon Sanderson

macklinvinger

Post by macklinvinger » July 18th, 2012, 5:28 am

thanks to share this info.