I'm offering free copies of my debut novel

Recommendations, discussions, and odes to your favorites
Wren Emerson

I'm offering free copies of my debut novel

Post by Wren Emerson » May 16th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Hi guys,

My book I Wish... went live on Amazon yesterday and I'm hoping to generate some buzz about it. I'm offering free copies of it via my blog without any obligations to do a single thing. I do have a list of ways you can show your love for the book if you decide it's the best thing since Harry Potter. The thing is, these are also great ways to show your support for any author so I hope you'll take them to heart.

It's a YA paranormal about witches. Thistle Nettlebottom had a crazy childhood traveling around in a pink RV with her mother and grandmother so when she gets the chance to settle down in a postcard perfect town, she jumps on it. Until she realizes things aren't exactly what they seem in Desire.

I hope you guys decide to give a try. :)

http://wrenemerson.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... of-i-wish/

Wren Emerson

Re: I'm offering free copies of my debut novel

Post by Wren Emerson » May 17th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Just a gentle nudge to the top. There's still most of a week to get your free copy. Check out the rave reviews:

"I am loving it! I got the first 3 chapters read so far and I'll read more tomorrow. The great part about having a do nothing job is that I can read. I wish I could read more tonight. I can see this being made into a movie." --My mom

"This book is fantastic!!! It would put Twilight to shame (the movie I haven't actually read the book). " --Also my mom

Don't be left out of the I Wish... craze.

Wren Emerson

Re: I'm offering free copies of my debut novel

Post by Wren Emerson » May 18th, 2011, 1:10 pm

Good morning, everyone! I hope everyone is having a great morning.

Just another reminder that my promo is still going strong until Sunday. Care to check out the intricate politics of a town full of witches? Want to do it for free? Guys, I can help you with BOTH of those things. I Wish... is the best book since the last book you read. Tell your friends!