Book Club Podcast

Recommendations, discussions, and odes to your favorites
khannahs

Book Club Podcast

Post by khannahs » August 4th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Hello all,

I wanted to let you all know of a new project that I would love your input on. I'm starting a book club podcast that will present works of fiction in a new and entertaining light. How? By finding active and humorous personalities that geek out about the possibility of meeting their favorite author as much as they would about meeting a rockstar. I want real live nerds that love books and want to talk about them as much as I do.

I don't want it to be some stuffy discussions either. I want to talk about character and plot, and whatever else, but it should never feel academic. I want to make it an inclusive discussion so that others are free to join in on the discussion through emails, tweets, and call-ins.

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? I hope so. Send me an email at khannahs3 (at) gmail (dot) com, or visit my blog (cheekondesk.blogspot.com) and let me know that you're interested.

Oh! Also, before I forget. If this sounds really exciting to you, but you're not exactly sure that you want to be a personality, there are other positions for the 'cast that I am looking to fill, primarily that of a producer. Thanks for your time!

-Ken