What's your best social media site?

Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and promoting your book on the Internet
im2033thomas

Re: What's your best social media site?

Post by im2033thomas » January 18th, 2022, 6:35 am

I love the Instagram app most..Because on that I can watch the best short videos at high quality. Besides it is different by the other apps. It also has various features in it, So that is my best social media site. Thank You ! .

Dhawad

Post by Dhawad » February 3rd, 2022, 2:20 am

most popular social Apk..
1. Facebook. With over 2.7 billion monthly active users (MAUs), Facebook is an absolute must for every brand.
2.YouTube.
3.WeChat.
4.WhatsApp
5.Twitter.

khoofa

Post by khoofa » April 15th, 2023, 4:45 pm

Facebook is top in my point of views. Its all because you ca watch different types of videos and share your photos and do other activities

Randytucker01

Post by Randytucker01 » April 27th, 2023, 6:55 am

This thread is so old, wow! From 2012. Well, it's 2023, and right now, we have so many Social Media Sites.. There were so few social media apps in that time, like Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. And speaking of now, we have tons of them with millions of users.

Personally, I love Reddit and Facebook(Even This Day).

Prodipmohato

Post by Prodipmohato » August 21st, 2023, 3:06 pm

SamuelStokes wrote: September 28th, 2015, 6:49 pm At the moment I'm experimenting largely with Facebook and Goodreads. Though I've recently started on twitter so we will see how that goes.
It's
great to hear that you're exploring various social platforms like Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter. Each platform offers a unique way to connect and share interests. Goodreads can be fantastic for book enthusiasts, while Twitter's fast-paced nature encourages concise yet engaging interactions.youtubevanced