Is this forum still active?

meridianne

Re: Best Launch Strategies

Post by meridianne » October 9th, 2019, 9:16 am

I guess no:)

Shilden_T72

Post by Shilden_T72 » October 23rd, 2019, 12:01 pm

Well, there IS still some activity... I just wish this was a legit thread and not some small discussion, as I'm kinda lost with how to launch my book now that it's close to completion...

AdrianG001

Post by AdrianG001 » November 18th, 2019, 6:46 am

sixfigurebookgrowth wrote: September 12th, 2017, 8:30 pm Is this forum still active?
Writing a book is an arduous process but selling it out is even tougher. While there are numerous writers coming up with their books wordwide, it is important to know how one should carve a place for his.

One can contact any publishing house which offers social media services and campaigning to promote the book. Social media has become the best platform to create a buzz for the book. It lets you interact with masses and make the people hear your word.

One can host interesting book giveaways or certain other contests. Connect with the social media influencers. These plans could get you a huge traffic thereby leading to the popularity of the book.

Connect with the popular book reviewers. They would review your books and spread the word. Their influential and creative campaigning could garner a lot of views for you.

Go about indulging in live Twitter chats, live videos which are very much in vogue on Instagram and Facebook.
Serve your best interests by incorporating and implementing right marketing strategies at the right time. This would be the key.

And don’t stop if you are disappointed initially. The world of books is lovely. Just don’t give in to pressure. Set the tone right and continue with the process. People will welcome you with open arms.