SF vs. ATL

Questions for the resident (former) agent
Matthew MacNish

SF vs. ATL

Post by Matthew MacNish » October 3rd, 2010, 4:02 pm

Okay Nathan, I know this is completely off the whole writing/publishing/agenting topic that is standard fare here, but with March Madness, World Cup, and the other fun we've had you and I have broken the rules together several times before. This is your blog and forums so I figure I can probably get away with it one more time.

I just wanted to point out quickly how closely our two cities are connected via pro sports this weekend. Yes I am currently cheering for the Falcons against the Niners at this very moment, but come this afternoon the Giants will be my very favorite team in Major League Baseball. Assuming the current results of the Braves/Phillies game stand we will need the G men to beat the Padres to secure our playoff berth. Here's to hoping certified Ninja Ninja Brian Wilson earns himself one more save today! Since between repping Natalie Whipple and Lisa Brackman you must be the world's only Agent Ninja it seemed quite fitting to bring all this up.

Moses Siregar and Ryan Nock, I'm hoping you both see this!

Sorry there's not a question here Nathan, but I figured this was more appropriate than emailing you.

Nathan Bransford

Re: SF vs. ATL

Post by Nathan Bransford » October 4th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Ha - thanks for the well wishes, and sure enough it's SF/ATL in the playoffs.

It is a really rough time to be a 49ers fan.

MosesSiregar

Re: SF vs. ATL

Post by MosesSiregar » October 6th, 2010, 3:08 am

Ha! Go go gadget Google alerts!

The Braves are the team I follow the most in pro sports, so it's great to see them back in the postseason again. I'm looking forward to a great series between the Braves and Giants, a series that could be very low scoring. Old school baseball! Bring on the pitching duels.
Passion for the Writing Life Blog: Moses and Dionysus Walk Into a Bar ...

Find my work at: Amazon | Twitter | Facebook | GoodReads