Guidelines for Questions

Questions for the resident (former) agent
Nathan Bransford

Guidelines for Questions

Post by Nathan Bransford » September 25th, 2010, 3:45 am

In order to make the question section a little more helpful, instead of one big long thread where questions get lost, I thought it would make sense to have a dedicated forum.

To ask a question:
- Please first scan the blog FAQs and the topics in this forum to see if your topic has been covered. Don't forget to check past pages, and there's also a search box in the top right hand of the page.
- If you don't see your question, please post it in this forum. Try and make the subject line as clear as possible so people will be able to find it later. So if, say, your question is about re-querying, make the subject line: "How long to wait before querying the same agent?" And then you can expand on the question with specifics in the body of the post.
- I'll reply to all of the threads. If you have a follow-up question, feel free to reply to my reply.

I think that's it! Hopefully this works better.

Matthew MacNish

Re: Guidelines for Questions

Post by Matthew MacNish » September 27th, 2010, 1:06 pm

Great Nathan. Now the links I've given people when I told them to come ask you a question won't work anymore.

Just kidding, I'm sure they'll figure it out!

Nathan Bransford

Post by Nathan Bransford » September 27th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Matthew Rush wrote:Great Nathan. Now the links I've given people when I told them to come ask you a question won't work anymore.

Just kidding, I'm sure they'll figure it out!
Ha - they should still work! That's why I left the old thread alive. The old answers are still there, we'll just have a new system going forward.

Tom

Post by Tom » April 7th, 2015, 11:30 am

links still work for me
_Always meant to write a book, still on my to do list. looking for inspiration and motivation - how do i get started? Currently work as a copy writer for a translation agency http://www.empowerlinguatranslation.com/

RickWhit677

Procedure for submitting a request

Post by RickWhit677 » January 17th, 2023, 1:26 pm

This might be a dumb question, but how do I submit a request for CPs or beta readers?
I can't find any inx on the site. And how do I append a signature? This is a second req.

Rick S.