Kilroy was here

The writing process, writing advice, and updates on your work in progress
rose

Kilroy was here

Post by rose » December 6th, 2009, 2:30 pm

Wow. I'm giddy. A new forum. Blank paper for writing on. Empty walls. I will try to restrain myself from running through all of them, writing Kilroy was here. Nathan, if you were here, I'd be planting kisses all over your face.

Or are these forums some agently plot to distract us so that you don't wake up to two or three hundred queries each day? Whatever the reason, I look forward to trying to not hang out here excessively much.

Thank you. Bless you.

rose
Follow my work at Smashwords:

Riders on the Rez http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/35697
The Good-Bye Man

Chazz

Re: Kilroy was here

Post by Chazz » December 7th, 2009, 7:28 pm

Nathan, you managed to reply to your old comments section often. I hope you don't intend to try to keep up that same pace in replying to all the forums blossoming here. You'll end up like Ringo in the Simpson's ep trying to get to every fan letter.

Nathan Bransford

Post by Nathan Bransford » December 7th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Chazz wrote:Nathan, you managed to reply to your old comments section often. I hope you don't intend to try to keep up that same pace in replying to all the forums blossoming here. You'll end up like Ringo in the Simpson's ep trying to get to every fan letter.
Ha - I'm hoping once things get going there will be enough experts on hand that I won't need to answer every question. But in the early going I think you'll see me around here pretty often!

linguista

Post by linguista » December 7th, 2009, 11:04 pm

Thanks for these fora, Nathan. I am looking forward to living in- uhm, visting- them :)

I also hope that you won't be the only expert on here. It would be great if they became an international informal everyday writer's conference!

Chopsy

Post by Chopsy » December 9th, 2009, 5:53 pm

This is a fab resource - especially for newbies like me who are doing the agent submission shuffle for the first time. It can be scary asking questions because you don't want to seem like a dope. The help and advice available here is invaluable.

CharleeVale

Post by CharleeVale » March 26th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Wow. I think this is the furthest I've ever seen at post bumped up. 2009!

CV

Rachel Ventura

Post by Rachel Ventura » March 26th, 2012, 2:12 pm

CharleeVale wrote:Wow. I think this is the furthest I've ever seen at post bumped up. 2009!

CV
Lol, I read "Kilroy was here" and expected to find something from 1984. Not Orwell, but Styx's "Mr. Roboto." :lol:

Domo origato. ;)

Mira

Post by Mira » April 9th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Well, there's only one thing to say to this:

Kilroy was here.

On this post. Yes he was. He was here.