Past Tense & Present Tense Blunders

The writing process, writing advice, and updates on your work in progress
fertooos

Re: Past Tense & Present Tense Blunders

Post by fertooos » March 16th, 2020, 1:36 pm

I would correct them now before writing that way becomes a habit. But really, just have fun. Try to find your self-confidence and enjoy what you are doing.

jenifer04

Post by jenifer04 » July 31st, 2021, 1:49 am

practicing makes it perfect in understanding!

rudrisazz

Post by rudrisazz » March 30th, 2022, 10:30 am

I think most people probably suffer from this at least a little bit. Pick a tense (almost always past tense) and be consistent. My preferred method is to write my story down and then go back and read it aloud. The tense changes (along with a zillion other things) will stick out to you and you just correct them then. Good luck! mobdro

petergordom

Post by petergordom » May 18th, 2022, 10:01 am

Apple's new programming language, Swift, was built to improve the way developers built apps for the iPhone and other iOS devices. Today, two years after it was first unveiled this programming language has found a new place on real-world mobile devices. The language has already been adopted at scale by app developers and major companies around the world. According to a recent survey, Swift is now one of the most used programming languages with more than 77% of the developers favoring it over other languages such as C++, Rust, https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development