A Thank You to Nathan

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
TeresaFrohock

A Thank You to Nathan

Post by TeresaFrohock » August 30th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Well, I didn't know where else to put this, so please take it down if I've posted this an inappropriate area.

I would be remiss if I didn't stop in somewhere and say: Thanks, Nathan. I've been reading your blog for over a year now, and though I don't have time to comment as often as I'd like, I've found the information you post here invaluable. I was reminded how invaluable as I was just reading your tips on handling the editorial letter.

I just wanted you to know that I've signed with a literary agent, and I never would have made it as far as I have without your tips, posts, and infinite patience in answering the same questions over and over.

So thank you for taking the time and helping inform people trying to break into the publishing business. I've still got a long way to go, but you were a big part of me making it this far.

Thanks.
Teresa

r louis scott

Re: A Thank You to Nathan

Post by r louis scott » August 31st, 2010, 2:29 pm

Congratulations, Teresa!

Yeah, that Nathan is a pretty good guy. He is also patient and has a good sense of humor, seeing as he hasn't disabled my login yet.

TeresaFrohock

Post by TeresaFrohock » September 1st, 2010, 2:10 pm

Hi Louis, much thanks!

I think you'd have to be a real piece of work for Nathan to disable your log in and you seem very nice yourself. ;-)

My best to you,
Teresa

JustineDell

Post by JustineDell » September 2nd, 2010, 10:19 am

Yes--congrats! That's wonderful news! Nathan's blog is great and it's wonderful that it helped you in your journey. Best of luck with your book!

~JD

http://www.justine-dell.blogspot.com/

"Three things in life that, once gone, never return; Time, Words, & Opportunity"