Hi Everyone. This is Ravi, Author from India

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
Ravi

Hi Everyone. This is Ravi, Author from India

Post by Ravi » January 9th, 2022, 4:05 am

Hi. I am a co-author of two traditionally published books in India and wish to improve my skills further. We do not have any critic circle here in India and this is why I am seeking your help in becoming a better writer. I am humbled by the works of so many great writers from across the world and aspire to reach their standards, now that I have got some headway into the writing world.

Recently we have completed the fourth draft of our novel (co-authored again with my son). I feel I have a fine work with me that can really become a masterpiece if I get the right direction and this is why I have joined this group. Of course all writers may be feeling the same because what is your manuscript without you having the conviction that it is amazing?

The current manuscript that I am writing is entitled: The University of life: Of Snakes, Ladders & the Dice of Choice. It is a motivational fiction that is close to the genre of The Midnight Library by Matt Haig. I would love to find Beta Readers in this community who can help me make it better.

Hope I am able to create value for this platform as well as value for myself with positive and interactive engagements with the community and like minded writers.

All the best to all of us.