Hello Mods! My PMs are stuck in the Out box

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
ddub

Hello Mods! My PMs are stuck in the Out box

Post by ddub » June 10th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Hi guys! I got a nice PM from a fellow poster on the "Nominate Your First Page for a Critique" thread, and I sent back a reply, but it seems to be stuck in the Out box. There's nothing in Sent, for example. Is this a known problem? Would you be able to help me out with this? Thanks much! -- David, aka ddub.

Nathan Bransford

Re: Hello Mods! My PMs are stuck in the Out box

Post by Nathan Bransford » June 18th, 2020, 9:11 am

Are you still having this issue? It may have been because you had only posted once and were still a new user, but It should be cleared up now. Let me know if you're still having an issue with it.

ddub

Post by ddub » June 23rd, 2020, 5:49 pm

Hi Nathan! Thanks for the site, the forum, all your hard work, and for looking into this!

Unfortunately, yes, I'm still having it. : (

Any ideas as to what to try? Happy to supply any other info you might need.

It might also be important to ask this, is anyone else experiencing this?

Many thanks,

David (ddub)

ddub

Post by ddub » July 17th, 2020, 10:13 pm

Hi, just a note to say that I just tried to send a brand new PM, and now I have 2 messages stuck in my Out box. This is so frustrating. And it seems as though I'm the only one with this problem.

Everyone can just send PMs, no problem?

Thanks,

David (ddub)

ddub

Post by ddub » July 18th, 2020, 7:25 pm

Hello again, just a little more info on this issue here. I just tried sending Nathan a PM, and everything seemed to work, including getting a message flashing on the screen that said something like "message sent successfully." However, when I return to my mailbox, all my messages are in Out, not Sent.

Nathan, if you got my PM, would you let me know? That would mean I have a much less severe problem.

Thanks!

David (ddub)