Shilden says hi

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
Shilden_T72

Shilden says hi

Post by Shilden_T72 » October 20th, 2019, 5:21 am

Hello everyone!

I'm a new forum member from Russia. I joined this forum because I recently started working on a novel, although I have already written several short stories and have many other projects for novels and comics in the "I'd like to, but it'll never happen" box as well :lol:
Apart from that, I'm 29, started working as an interpreter in the hydrocarbure industry after my military service (it'd only be more Russian if I made ushankas or raised circus bears!), I'm married, and my "great idea" is to write a novel that more or less follows the canons of modern fantasy, but that would be set in the equivalent of the 1930s-40s, with planes, radios, cinemas, and cars, and the main topic would be magic's struggle to remain relevant when technology starts being more powerful.

I hope I'll find many fascinating people to exchange with, and that one day, I'll be able to publish that story and show it to the world!