I've never been good at introductions.

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
LtHusky

I've never been good at introductions.

Post by LtHusky » November 8th, 2018, 4:09 am

Hi, I'm Husky. I know it's not my real name, but go with it. I used to write all the time, but a tragic hard drive crash dumped my entire writing history a few years back. That wasn't the most pleasant experience. It may or may not have made me completely give up on writing for a while. I'm just starting to get back into things. What better way to start than posting on a writing forum when I should be sleeping? I mostly try to stick to weird fusion genres that nobody really like when I write, but maybe you'll be interested in my particular strain of nonsense. Anyway, I'm not too sure what I should really say beyond that. I guess I'll just leave the rest up to mystery. Laters.

norma_bailey

Re: I've never been good at introductions.

Post by norma_bailey » April 18th, 2019, 8:49 am

Hi, Husky. I hope that you have already recovered enough after the accident and can live a normal life. I think you should continue writing. Even if nobody likes your essays, I truly believe that every writer has a reader. And you are no exception. So fear less, write more and work on improving your writing. And you just get a great book, and maybe not one.