So do you have any foes on this site?

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
J. T. SHEA

Re: So do you have any foes on this site?

Post by J. T. SHEA » July 9th, 2010, 11:56 am

Ink, Username, you're both right. I find J. T. annoying at times too. But I can't find a way to 'foe' myself.

Username

Post by Username » July 9th, 2010, 3:09 pm

J. T. SHEA wrote:Ink, Username, you're both right. I find J. T. annoying at times too. But I can't find a way to 'foe' myself.
Isn't that what the expression 'getting out of your mind' is supposed to mean.

Everywhere you go, there you are. So some people choose to lose themselves in drugs.

Michael Palin in his travel show, 'Around The World in Eight Days', was at a tea-house where men were smoking hookahs, and he said to them: "I thought you guys were all getting out of your minds'.

But you don't need drugs to get out of your mind! This is what books are for! J.T. - let's trade places for a day. You be me, and I'll be you. Get ready to have to fight off the most beautiful babes you've ever seen. You'll be standing there in public and chicks will just start clawing at you. God it gets 'real' tiring after a while. Me being you, I'll bet I end up with a Guinness in my hands.

J. T. SHEA

Post by J. T. SHEA » July 9th, 2010, 3:17 pm

Sometimes I need a drug to get INTO my mind, but caffeine rather than alcohol. I've just drunk my third large mug of coffee today and I still need a nap!