The Introduction Thread

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
JohnPedro

Re: The Introduction Thread

Post by JohnPedro » October 19th, 2020, 5:35 am

been lurking around for a while, finally decided to join this awesome community.

CharacterAssassin

Post by CharacterAssassin » December 10th, 2020, 10:14 pm

My forum user name probably says it all: I assassinate characters via thriller genre.
I'm here to learn and contribute where I can.

karinda

Post by karinda » May 4th, 2021, 8:20 am

Hello. I've just joined from the UK. I'm just finding my way round the forum. I'm a self publisher and have written several books.

K.Allwood

Post by K.Allwood » June 21st, 2021, 7:18 am

Hello,

Just joined from Denmark.

I have been writing for several years and started in the OWW, back when it belonged to Del Rey. The workshop both taught me to write and gave me some amazing critique partners and friendships which has spanned two decades.

I'm branching into romance and have come here in the hopes of finding the same. My user name is a pen name to avoid confusion since I write in various genres and have two small publications under my real name. Not to mention my elderly mother reads romance, and I don't want to go there with her. Should we become "critique partners in crime", I will of course let you know who I am.

Kaya