Critique Partner Memoir

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
Kressmoer

Critique Partner Memoir

Post by Kressmoer » September 3rd, 2017, 6:23 pm

Hi! I have written a memoir titled "The Art of Lying," a coming of age book for anyone who survived their first year bumbling around at a 'real job' with a twist. Mine was spent at the world-famous Elite Models in New York as a newly crested model "booker." With no experience in fashion I persevered and lived to tell the tale of what it was like to work with people like Cindy Crawford, Isabella Rossellini, Heidi Klum, Carolyn Bessette (Kennedy) and many more. It’s time the curtain to this little known subculture in fashion was pulled back and I need your help!

Looking for a CP who also writes memoir. I hope we can encourage, critique and support each other as we go through the dreaded 'editing' process!

Thanks!

Rebeccahusemann

Re: Critique Partner Memoir

Post by Rebeccahusemann » January 5th, 2018, 12:25 am

I have also been working on a memoir but am far from finished....I really need someone to take a look at what I have so far and help me focus. It’s a bit all over the place right now but if you don’t mind that I’d love to help you too! I have been writing or attempting to write since I can remember but have just begun taking myself seriously and am working on a memoir about my life in a nomadic family, my battle with cancer, and raising four precocious children.

I love the classics, science fiction/ fantasy and biographies and dream of one day owning a musty little used bookshop complete with creaky wood floors and drafty, pillow laden hideaways

krib101

Re: Critique Partner Memoir

Post by krib101 » April 19th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Hi, Are you still looking? Your memoir sounds interesting. I have a memoir manuscript that I'd like critiqued as well.