Seeking Beta Reader for Fantasy book series

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
TBap

Seeking Beta Reader for Fantasy book series

Post by TBap » January 21st, 2023, 12:45 pm

I have an extensive fantasy series. I'm looking for a writing partner or beta reader. I am refining book 1 and would like a look through. I can send chapter by chapters if that's easier.

ViditM

Re: Seeking Beta Reader for Fantasy book series

Post by ViditM » May 4th, 2023, 5:38 pm

Hey,

Can you share a blurb or a plot of the book?

TBap

Re: Seeking Beta Reader for Fantasy book series

Post by TBap » May 8th, 2023, 2:18 pm

Here is the blurb for my novel The Outcast and the Raven.
Kaydence, a young Native American witch must learn to defend herself and her family from evil forces with her newfound magical powers.

When the demons of the underworld hear the prophecy of The One With The Powers they start the hunt for the girl. Meanwhile, Kaydence Belladina travels from her hometown Louisiana to North Maine. There she will be taught by the great, Alezander Arion at Fayton Academy. Training alongside necromancers, voodoo priests, clairvoyants, and other witches, she will learn to hone her craft, as well as how to deal with boys. As her abilities grow in strength, Kaydence becomes increasingly worried for her family's safety as she is plagued by vivid nightmares of the demons that seek to do her harm. But when the time comes, will she be strong enough to save them all?