SCREEENWRITER accountability buddies, critical partnership

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
ANotBoringWriter

SCREEENWRITER accountability buddies, critical partnership

Post by ANotBoringWriter » April 16th, 2022, 1:02 pm

Seeking SCREEENWRITER accountability buddies, critical partnership or any other form of creative collaboration in conceptualization/vizualization/dialogue or scene finishing. Not looking to collaborate on the same project but as a sounding board, critique and insights. Writing does not have to be solitary!

I have been writing for 25 years, so not beginner or intermediate. Seeking someone at the same level.

My genre is spiritual / art cinema in the mold of European auteurs and not based on violence and well-established thrills Hollywood style. Note screenwriting is a different art from the Novel/Short Story with many commonalities.

rousseautim

Re: SCREEENWRITER accountability buddies, critical partnership

Post by rousseautim » April 27th, 2022, 12:25 pm

I'm interested in chatting about your projects. Been writing fiction and screenplay for about ten years now, and am also about to embark on a new screenplay project in about a month or so. Very much into the European auteur cinema style and would love to bounce ideas around. I can tell you about my project too—shoot me an email at rousseautim [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd like.