CP/Beta reader 90K Adult Contemporary

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
Feargaill

CP/Beta reader 90K Adult Contemporary

Post by Feargaill » February 7th, 2022, 5:16 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a cp and/or beta readers. My novel deals with disability, infidelity, family sacrifice, and finding purpose. Happy to read in return, any genre.

Ed

GriffinFrank

Re: CP/Beta reader 90K Adult Contemporary

Post by GriffinFrank » June 8th, 2022, 3:34 pm

Ed, I love your premises. This post is 4 months old. Are you still interested? Your work looks mature, imaginative, intelligent. "Finding purpose" sounds especially awesome.

I write sci-fi, but I can give feedback on just about anything (but for extreme violence). My sci-fi novel is not a "space adventure", but a research on psychological issues that hurt our society, and it is also philosophical, looking for the answer to "why do humans suffer so much?". All details can be provided in private correspondence. Let me know if you're interested. voreshemmelighed65 at iCloud.com

AlexSentibal

Re: CP/Beta reader 90K Adult Contemporary

Post by AlexSentibal » July 23rd, 2022, 10:17 am

Hi, this is a few months old but I'm a new member to the site and now seeing this. I would be interested in giving you a beta read and your description is the kind of stuff I read.

Please let me know if you're interested and I'll send you my e-mail. I have a couple flash fiction pieces I would appreciate you reading in return.