CP or beta readers for 82k YA sci-fi/ action

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
khyatieda

CP or beta readers for 82k YA sci-fi/ action

Post by khyatieda » February 2nd, 2022, 4:01 pm

I’m seeking a critique partner or beta readers for my 82k Young Adult sci-fi/ action manuscript. The story is set in a dystopian future and focuses on the “softer” side of sci-fi like sociology, politics, and economics instead of hard science. Here is a blurb of the project:

Naya Kasi’s intentions weren’t to get involved with the Canadian Teen Force. She was only attempting to reunite with her best friend after a mysterious event called The Shift divided Toronto—and them—ten years ago. But after a haunting discovery results in her kidnapping, she is forced to serve her country and a ruthless CEO for reasons she doesn’t understand. What she does understand is this: She must escape. She must return home and share the secret that roped her into classified affairs.

With the help of four new friends and an infuriating boy who works for her kidnapper, a plan to break free from the CTF’s clutches is born. What Naya doesn’t realize is that every aspect of her world—from The Shift to her kidnapper’s identity to her debilitating headaches—are far more interconnected than she could imagine. Millions of lives will change once she solves the deadly puzzle before her—one in which she is the central piece.

If this interests you, feel free to email me at khyatieda05@gmail.com. I'm open to trading manuscripts in any genre!