Searching for CPs and Beta Readers for My Series of Short Fantasy Stories!

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
WriterBlight

Searching for CPs and Beta Readers for My Series of Short Fantasy Stories!

Post by WriterBlight » September 22nd, 2021, 12:08 am

Hey there! My name is Matt Blight and I am searching for critique partners and/or beta readers for my short stories/novellas. Since I am hoping to turn this into a long running series and eventually full length novels, I am looking for a long term business relationship. I am happy to share work, give acknowledgment when published and a free copy of the books!

Here is a blurb of the latest adventures of the Dog King!

Old Lady Fuisce's husband has gone missing and nobody is willing to come to her aid. In desperation, Fuisce turns to the mythical Dog King, a creature many believe to just be legend, but Fuisce knows the truth of his existence. Through bribery and the threat of withheld whiskey, the Dog King agrees to help Fuisce. But not all is as it seems in the deep woods and the Dog King and Fuisce find themselves in great danger.

hazamy1

Re: Searching for CPs and Beta Readers for My Series of Short Fantasy Stories!

Post by hazamy1 » September 25th, 2021, 10:46 am

Hi,
I'd be interested in critting your stories in exchange for your critique of my ~90k dark fantasy novel. If interested, please shoot me an email at ha201439@gmail.com