CP needed for Urban Fantasy Romance

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
Deniz Randall

CP needed for Urban Fantasy Romance

Post by Deniz Randall » May 11th, 2021, 9:12 pm

Hi All,
I'm looking for a critique Partner for my completed Urban Fantasy Romance manuscript. Roughly 84,000 words.

BOOK BLURB
When Kalum, a hybrid of Heaven and Hell, escapes his eternal prison, he finds himself in the small town of Kara Creek, a civilization far beyond his recognition. While running from his enemies, the Fae, Kalum encounters Genevieve, a human immune to his unique abilities of telepathy and healing. He must decide whether to risk his exposure to discover if she’s his ally or the enemy. Encouraged by his friend to pursue her to find out her true motives, Kalum, educates himself on 21st century dating through romantic comedy movies.

I love reading romance if anyone would like to swap stories I'd be into it.

Thanks,
Deniz

Carolyn S

Re: CP needed for Urban Fantasy Romance

Post by Carolyn S » January 17th, 2022, 2:30 pm

Hi Denez
I’m currently writing/revising my first draft urban fantasy novel. I am looking for a CP who will be happy swapping a chapter at a time Via dropbox. It is going to be fairly dark urban fantasy with a subplot of potential romance. If you would like to have a go at being CP’s then please let me know.
Carolyn