Looking for Sensitivity Readers for a New Adult Literary Fiction Novel

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
mollyriggs_author

Looking for Sensitivity Readers for a New Adult Literary Fiction Novel

Post by mollyriggs_author » May 5th, 2021, 2:54 pm

I am currently looking for some sensitivity readers for my upcoming novel. Here is a quick synopsis:

Blue Ink a literary fiction that focuses on the character of Charlie, a reserved writer who is coping with the trauma of his childhood. In between stories from his past, we follow him in college and his friendship with Levi, a wild partier who is trying to discover this past in order to develop a deeper relationship. This novel explores themes of trauma, addiction, and sexuality.

Specifically, I am looking for a bisexual male reader and a reader who has struggled with addiction (ideally in their 20s or in college).

My novel is 24 chapters, about 60,000 words, and I would be looking for feedback on about 3-4 chapters a week. I cannot afford to pay, but I am happy to return the favor as a beta reader for your work. And you would get a free copy of my book and some merch for your troubles!

Please comment below or email me at mollyriggs98@gmail.com if you are interested.