Looking for a critique partner for my story

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
Pal678

Looking for a critique partner for my story

Post by Pal678 » March 29th, 2021, 6:51 am

Red

Over a beautiful field of golden Lilacs stood a little girl , she held a bouquet of flowers for her mother, who was living three yards from the point she was standing. Beautiful mother was cooking ham with the most lovely smile on her face , a bowl of ice cream and a pile of desserts were lying on the table. Freshly cooked chicken would be served for the invited gentlemen and ladies that evening. A sudden knock on the door: "Mother! Mother! I am back ".

Mother opened the door to see her daughter in brightest red. Red is the most beautiful color in the universe, my dear friend. Looking at a red apple or red roses for Valentine melts the heart, but it's a color that hides an ugly face. It likes to be worshipped like dead lovers on a bloody Valentine, it likes to vanquish the eternal birth of beauty by stabbing with the sharpest knife of death. Death, the evil vampire, the beast that feasts on red blood. The cold stare of a red blood is deadlier than blazing fire because it longs to marry death. Red waits for Death to come and romance her, to create a cult of dead-hearted souls . Dear reader, you should know that the girl is a gift of life, bathed with blood to romance the death of her pregnant mother's stabbed womb.
-Pallab