Sci-Fi / LGBTQ+ - Beta Reader wanted

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
mrgranato

Sci-Fi / LGBTQ+ - Beta Reader wanted

Post by mrgranato » March 9th, 2021, 1:52 pm

Hello guys. I'm looking for some beta readers for my book. Can you take a look prologue + first two chapters?

Genre: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Future fiction and LGBTQ+
Language: UK English

Blurb:

In a world dominated by nanotechnology, where there are flying cars, androids and artificial intelligence, some cities has been divided vertically, with the supremacy of the powerful living above, the exploitation of the working class that lives in the Middle and the marginalisation of the masses that take refuge in the Underworld. Akiko, a renowned medical researcher from London, lives her lonely days after losing her beloved one.
One day, Akiko is surprised by a posthumous letter sent by Maia, who invites her to embark on a journey to see her world, promising her the answers she so wanted. So, although fearful, Akiko accepts the invitation and part of her comfort from the Top to relive the memories of her interrupted relationship, reopening wounds in her heart, at the same time she would begin to question the world in which she lives.

I'm looking for a overview, big picture feedback. If the story flows, if the characters are interesting and development in general. I would like to work with someone all the way.

Send me a message! I'm also interested in exchange manuscripts.