Critique Partner (memoir/adult drama)

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
Grianna

Critique Partner (memoir/adult drama)

Post by Grianna » February 18th, 2021, 7:24 pm

Writer seeks critique partner capable of constructive criticism and brutal honesty. I offer the same in return.

To me this means we can trade critiques and not have to sugar coat or beat around the bush. If my synopsis sucks, I would rather hear that it does and WHY so I can learn from it and improve the content. I am hoping to find a like minded soul so we can both improve our individual works.

I am currently in the process of converting a collection of memoirs into a novel format.

Thanks for reading and good writing to you all!

~Gri~

ksrb

Re: Critique Partner (memoir/adult drama)

Post by ksrb » February 21st, 2021, 5:07 pm

Hello,

I'm interested in connecting with an honest critique partner as well. I beta read for years and different writers wanted different things, so feel free to be specific about your goals for the critique and timeline whether it's a paragraph, chapter, finished work, etc and I'll be honest about what I can deliver.

My current projects are all fiction, so I might look for feedback on small works or on chapters. If you would like to swap a chapter or swap emails, let me know.

Kim

Grianna

Re: Critique Partner (memoir/adult drama)

Post by Grianna » February 23rd, 2021, 7:14 pm

Thank you very much Kim!
You can reach me at grianna.ashwood@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!