LGBTQ+ New Adult Coming of Age Novel - Beta Readers Wanted

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
ebonem

LGBTQ+ New Adult Coming of Age Novel - Beta Readers Wanted

Post by ebonem » February 13th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Joy Steele is exactly who she is expected to be. Girlfriend to a golden boy, a soon-to-be college graduate, and the only daughter of the town’s preacher, she is mere steps away from the beginning of happily ever after. Except that she’s gay. Joy is suddenly forced to confront her identity, lest she be trapped in the small town life that was planned for her. As she begins to live more authentically, her reality shatters when her religious family disowns her. Left alone to flounder in the real world, Joy attempts to rebuild her life from the ground up on her own terms.

Hello! I’m Eli (she/her), looking for beta readers for my New Adult LGBTQ+ Coming of Age novel. 60K words, looking for a month turnaround. Please let me know if you might be interested!
Thanks!
Eli

s.delbosque

Re: LGBTQ+ New Adult Coming of Age Novel - Beta Readers Wanted

Post by s.delbosque » May 1st, 2021, 11:41 pm

Hi, Eli!

I'm Sacha (he/him). Are you still looking for a reader? Would you be interested in swapping manuscripts? I'm new to this forum. I'm also a writer and your post drew my attention because I also have an LGBTQ+ novel. It's a different genre: a YA LGBTQ+ gothic mystery. I'd be happy to be a critique partner or a beta reader, whichever you'd like.

Thank you! I hope to hear from you soon.