Beta Readers Search

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
sirfrodo13

Beta Readers Search

Post by sirfrodo13 » June 19th, 2010, 3:47 pm

Hello All,

I will be looking for some good Beta readers very soon. I am more than 3/4 finished my 4th (and final hopefully) hard edit of my MS. I am a very harsh critique partner, but generous in my comments. I won't blow your MS out of the water and bash it, but I really break things down into perspective at times. I would like to start from Chapter 1 of another MS of a seeking partner, and would care for someone to do the same with mine. Whether you care to light critique or just straight Beta read, I'm down for either.

Genre is Epic Fantasy and the MS will round off near 115k at the end of this edit.

Please respond if interested, and find me on Twitter (@JWPARENTE) or http://www.jwparente.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Rashda

Re: Beta Readers Search

Post by Rashda » July 27th, 2010, 11:43 am

Hi, if you're still looking for a beta reader, I'm game. My genre is contemporary fantasy/paranormal (not quite urban). My manuscript is complete, but I'm 3/4 through revisions. Once that's done, I'll definitely need a beta. And would be happy to return the favor. My background is journalism.

Let me know if you're interested. You can find me on twitter @SpiceBites.

sirfrodo13

Re: Beta Readers Search

Post by sirfrodo13 » July 27th, 2010, 11:51 am

Hey,

I'm not looking for an editing beta partner, but if you'd like to exchange only a full manuscript beta read (or chapter by chapter), that I'd be down for. I have a very good line editor working through my final overhaul for me, as I am also doing for her.

So if you're not looking for another round of edits, I'm always open for a flat read and offering some general thoughts.

Get back to me, via email or on Twitter @JWPARENTE.

Visit my blog, too: jwparente.blogspot.com

Peace!