Seeking a writing partner for fantasy novel

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
niarakreinbring

Seeking a writing partner for fantasy novel

Post by niarakreinbring » June 23rd, 2020, 10:02 pm

Hello! I have been working on my "upper YA" (I guess that's how I'd label it) fantasy novel for nearly 10 years now, with many hiatuses taken in between. I am finally confident I'm nearing the end of my last revision, and I am looking for an outsiders perspective and a fresh set of eyes. I am an avid reader of all genres and would be very interested in swapping manuscripts. I welcome any constructive criticism, and will offer the same. Let me know if you're interested!

AlvinFraserWrites

Re: Seeking a writing partner for fantasy novel

Post by AlvinFraserWrites » July 14th, 2020, 12:12 pm

Hi,
I write secondary world fantasy and am looking for a long-term critique partner. Please contact me directly, or in a reply if you'd like to see if we have compatible writing styles.
Thanks.

niarakreinbring

Post by niarakreinbring » July 14th, 2020, 2:59 pm

Hello, and thank you for responding! I am very interested in seeing if we could work together. Would you like to trade first chapters in order to see if we're compatible and/or interested in each other's works? Please let me know. Thanks again.

otis

Post by otis » December 1st, 2022, 8:53 pm

Ah yes, I agree :D
among us wordle

trustfloor

Post by trustfloor » December 15th, 2022, 8:45 pm

You can pick and choose from different kinds of writers when you join a critique group. Another might have a knack for understanding subtext and working with symbolism,dinosaur game while still another might be a master of writing natural and compelling dialogue.

nylesroate

Post by nylesroate » January 3rd, 2023, 10:37 pm

Hello, and thank you for your response! I'm extremely interested in seeing whether we can collaborate. Would you be interested in trading initial chapters to determine whether we're compatible and/or interested in each other's works? Please notify me. Thank you one again.