Seeking CP for historical fiction novel

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
chelsiebee3

Seeking CP for historical fiction novel

Post by chelsiebee3 » December 14th, 2019, 10:43 am

Hi!

I'm a fiction writer, my current WIP being adult historical fiction. My story centers around women in 1920's New Orleans who own an alcohol and drug-riddled steamboat. I'm having so much fun writing it.
I am based in Japan and working towards completing my first draft, which is aimed to be finished by Christmas. I'm an extremely hard worker and super dedicated to my writing. If we become CP's and are a good fit for each other, I will give your manuscript my time and dedication as well.

Let me know and happy writing!

jimfriedlander

Re: Seeking CP for historical fiction novel

Post by jimfriedlander » February 21st, 2020, 4:50 pm

Hello, I am not sure if you are still looking for a CP as your post is a bit old but your book sounds interesting. I have just finished writiing an historical fiction novel which takes place before and after the Civil War in Kansas and Missouri. It is the time of a bloody, undeclared war between pro and anti slavery factions. Although it was a very violent time, my story is about a young man trying to make sense of the issue while living in a disfunctional household. Let me know if this sounds interesting to you and you are still looking for someone to critique your book. Thanks, Jim