Seeking beta readers for historical spy novel

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
brendantlosinski

Seeking beta readers for historical spy novel

Post by brendantlosinski » February 10th, 2023, 9:38 pm

I am seeking beta readers for a full read-through of my 108,000 word historical spy novel titled "Cheshire." The manuscript has gone through a full revision and alpha reader phase and now I am looking for impartial readers to provide feedback. A questionnaire will be included, but any additional feedback is welcome.

Inquire regarding payment options. I can be contacted either through this site or by emailing bernardtheauthor@gmail.com.

Plot description:
Evelyn Liddell Percy was one of the founding members of SIS—better known as MI-6—and served it for more than forty years. That was, until she was forced into retirement by a vindictive colleague. She thought her days in the world of espionage were over until she is told of the death of her estranged husband, and fellow agent, Charles. Convinced that Charles faked his death, Evelyn sets out to discover what happened to him and soon finds herself delving into a decades-old secret that lies at the heart of British Intelligence.

*Please note: this work is copyrighted and is illegal to distribute to other parties.*

sujetin

Re: Seeking beta readers for historical spy novel

Post by sujetin » March 11th, 2023, 3:03 pm

Hello!
I would very much like to become a beta reader for your book. Books are my passion, I've read Spy novels mainly from: Helen MacInnes, Leon Uris, Alistair Maclean and Tom Clancy, among others.
If your main character is a woman, I'd be more than happy to read your work. The espionage world needs more women.
I'm new at this Beta Readers, so regarding payment options I'm sure we con work something out.
Best Regards,
Susann

brendantlosinski

Post by brendantlosinski » March 16th, 2023, 8:18 pm

Susann,

Great! I'm happy to hear you're interested! Please email me at bernardtheauthor@gmail.com and we can work out the details.

Good to hear from you and I look forward to your feedback!

Thanks,

Brendan

cubero

Post by cubero » April 13th, 2023, 4:33 am

Ah yes, I agree :D
Garten Of Banban drive mad

brendantlosinski

Post by brendantlosinski » April 15th, 2023, 8:00 pm

sujetin wrote: March 11th, 2023, 3:03 pm Hello!
I would very much like to become a beta reader for your book. Books are my passion, I've read Spy novels mainly from: Helen MacInnes, Leon Uris, Alistair Maclean and Tom Clancy, among others.
If your main character is a woman, I'd be more than happy to read your work. The espionage world needs more women.
I'm new at this Beta Readers, so regarding payment options I'm sure we con work something out.
Best Regards,
Susann
Susann,

You commented that you were interested in beta reading some time ago. I have not heard from you since. Are you still interested? If so, please drop me an email at bernardtheauthor@gmail.com.