Should I post a new thread for each chapter?

Post excerpts from your works in progress and give feedback to your fellow writers.
mysterywriter82

Should I post a new thread for each chapter?

Post by mysterywriter82 » May 11th, 2018, 4:09 pm

Hey everyone,
I want to know, should I post a new thread for each chapter or just keep it under one thread?

J. T. SHEA

Re: Should I post a new thread for each chapter?

Post by J. T. SHEA » May 12th, 2018, 6:11 am

A good question! Looking back through the 'EXCERPTS' section I could not find a similar example. Back at the start in 2010, Nathan's Guidelines suggested: “Also, if you revise your excerpt, please continue to post it in the original thread you started rather than starting an entirely new thread.” That does not directly answer your question, of course, but I'd say keeping your chapters in one thread would probably be better.

Jackson

Re: Should I post a new thread for each chapter?

Post by Jackson » December 11th, 2022, 6:20 am

It depends on the type of content you are posting. If the chapters are separate pieces of content, it may be best to create a new thread for each chapter. This will make it easier for readers to find the content they are looking for and to follow the thread of the story. However, if the chapters are part of a larger story, it may be best to keep them in one thread. That way, readers can follow the story as it progresses.GB Whatsapp