Query- Wilson Mooney- Young Adult **Updated Query 2**

Share your blood sweat tears query for feedback and lend your hard-won expertise to others
Quill

Re: Query- Wilson Mooney- Young Adult **Updated Query 2**

Post by Quill » July 22nd, 2010, 10:37 pm

That's immensely improved from the first draft. All the pieces seem to be in the right places, especially the weighting and nuances in the emotional timeline.

There are still places where the wording could stand to be smoothed a bit, but you've come a long way. I suggest sleeping on it for a couple days and then taking another look. Maybe you'll want to give it a tweak or two.

Good job!

thewhipslip

Post by thewhipslip » July 22nd, 2010, 10:56 pm

I agree with Quill. Excellent job on this. I'm definitely intrigued.
http://elenasolodow.blogspot.com/ - Submit your 250-500 word excerpt to be read out loud in a vlog post!

gdelao

Post by gdelao » July 22nd, 2010, 11:47 pm

Quill wrote:That's immensely improved from the first draft. All the pieces seem to be in the right places, especially the weighting and nuances in the emotional timeline.

There are still places where the wording could stand to be smoothed a bit, but you've come a long way. I suggest sleeping on it for a couple days and then taking another look. Maybe you'll want to give it a tweak or two.

Good job!
Oh Thank you so much for all your help. I will do what you told me and post in a couple of days. Thanks for your time~