Query: The Groundworld Heroes

Share your blood sweat tears query for feedback and lend your hard-won expertise to others
AdrianTheAuthor

Query: The Groundworld Heroes

Post by AdrianTheAuthor » March 26th, 2022, 10:18 am

Dear (Agent Name):

Benjamin was a mole living in Soiland, an underground kingdom of animals. Soiland was currently attacked by humans and Mr. Hare, the president, tried to evacuate everyone. He ordered the Mole Digger Team to dig a subway that connects to another world that the ancestors of Soiland created decades ago. Benjamin was a member of the Mole Digger Team, while he was digging, he found a dangling thread of emerald. He quitted digging and went far away to a specialized laboratory measuring how much treasures were worth. When Benjamin got there, the employees of the lab were running out in panic, evacuating. So after the employees left, Benjamin wanted to go back and help his team dig. On the way back, he spotted a meerkat lying under a fence, Benjamin saved him and they both went to the evacuation zone. But when they got there, everyone was gone, leaving them stranded. The two must catch up or they would be caught by the humans and could never return, alive.

The Groundworld Heroes is a Middle-Grade Fantasy-Comedy novel for readers aged 7-10 for parents and kids. It has slight humour and could be compared to Einstein The Penguin By Iona Rangeley and You’re A Bad Man, Mr. Gum! By Andy Stanton.

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and I have always been around children in classrooms and at home. Also, I have read numerous children's books so I am familiar with the genre.

Thank you for taking your time to consider my work and I look forward to your speedy response.

Sincerely,
Adrian.

LovelyHugh

Re: Query: The Groundworld Heroes

Post by LovelyHugh » May 5th, 2022, 1:22 pm

Do you have an update?

neebwhitlinger

Re: Query: The Groundworld Heroes

Post by neebwhitlinger » August 3rd, 2022, 9:47 am

LovelyHugh wrote: May 5th, 2022, 1:22 pm Do you have an update?
Same question.