Search found 80 matches
- August 23rd, 2010, 9:10 am
- Forum: Procrastination
- Topic: The care and feeding of an introvert
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8459
I've been an INTJ for many years, but when was first tested about 15 years ago, I was an ENTJ. I went through a health crisis that left me with little energy and moderate pain, and I think that's what changed extrovertedness to introvertedness--it was a HUGE shift, not just a bit past the line eithe...
- August 23rd, 2010, 8:48 am
- Forum: Books
- Topic: Which book have you read the most number of times?
- Replies: 90
- Views: 13974
Robert Lynn Aspirin's Myth series--I've read them all equal number of times, at least 6. I'll just get in the mood and sit down and read them all straight through--his charachter development was great fun to watch, and they're just flat out funny. I'm talking about the original series, before his br...
- August 20th, 2010, 1:39 pm
- Forum: Excerpts
- Topic: Prologue to Romantic Comedy Adventure
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3928
I realize I'm coming into this late, and hope that my feedback might still do you some good...I don't totally disagree with other feedback, but mine is a bit different and may have some value. I loved the original version. It was crisp and amusing and quickly paced, and the heavy handedness was grea...
- August 18th, 2010, 2:41 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 286277
Title: The Case of the S*** Plant Shooting Genre: Humor/Suspense Word Count: 248 “I don’t want to die smelling like urine.” Casey Cumber watched a used condom float by. What the heck am I doing in the boat in the middle of the sewage treatment plant, anyway? And how did I manage to turn it over? A s...